Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
I'll be the
one, if you want me to.
Anywhere, I
would've followed you.
Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
And I am
feeling so small.
It was over
my head
I know
nothing at all.
And I will
stumble and fall.
I'm still
learning to love
Just
starting to crawl.
Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry
that I couldn't get to you.
Anywhere, I
would've followed you.
Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
And I will
swallow my pride.
You're the
one that I love
And I'm
saying goodbye.
Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
And I'm
sorry that I couldn't get to you.
And
anywhere, I would have followed you.
Oh-oh-oh-oh
say something, I'm giving up on you.
Say
something, I'm giving up on you.
Say
something...


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
you can give your comment here :)